Euclid Rhythm Generator DOWNLOAD NOW
- Euclid User Guide (PDF, 3.5 MB)
- Euclid_Video_Song_Example.reason (1 MB)
The Reason song used in the presentation video, slightly adapted to use standard Reason devices only (requires Reason 7.1.1 or later)
Use this if you want to create your own Remote Maps for Euclid. See this web page for more details.
Euclid Rhythm Generator is a Rack Extension for Propellerhead Reason that uses Euclid’s Algorithm to generate natural-sounding rhythmical patterns. You can use it to trigger anything that has a gate input: Drums, synths or even external instruments. It’s dead simple to use — Just hook it up and start tweaking the knobs! The graphical display visualizes every change you make to your pattern in real-time, and Euclid always stays in time with the music. Euclid also comes with tons of inspiring patches to use as a starting point.
The back panel comes packed with CV connections. Hear your rhythms come alive as you modulate everything and anything! Euclid will keep playing without losing a beat.
All modulation inputs come with trim knobs, of course.
- Euclidean gate sequencer
- Steps : 0 – 32
- Density : 0 – 100%
- Offset : ±16 steps
- Resolution : 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/8T, 1/16, 1/16T, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128
- Slide : ±120 ticks
- Shuffle : 25% – 75%
- Gate Width : 0 – 100%
- Velocity : 0 – 100%
- Gate Outputs : Gate, Inverse Gate, Toggle, Inverse Toggle, Reset
- Gate Inputs : Reset
- CV Inputs : Steps, Density, Offset, Resolution, Slide, Shuffle, Gate Width, Velocity (all with trim knobs)
- Individual mute buttons for each step
- All front panel controls (except for mute buttons) can be automated using MIDI CC or Remote