Select CV Switch
Select CV Switch lets you choose which one of 8 CV input pairs (Channels) that should be sent out to the only CV output pair.
The main use for this device is to add pattern capabilities to other devices, but it’s also possible to use it to select between different modulation sources.
- 8-to-1 CV switch with 2 inputs per channel
- The selection buttons can be automated and Remote controlled
- You can also switch channels using MIDI keys C3 – C4
- Each channel can be labeled
- Snap function makes sure that the channels are switched in time with the music
- Possible Snap values are 4/4, 1/4, 1/8, 1/8T, 1/16, 1/16T, 1/32 and Off
- One instance of Select can control several others using CV
- The selection CV input overrides the selection buttons
- The Channel LEDs are visible on the folded front panel for better overview
- Can be used to switch between any devices that output CV, not just pattern devices