Resonans Physical SynthesizerBUY IT NOW
The Free 1.1 update adds Frequency Modulation (FM synthesis), 8 additional mod slots, new patches, and more!
Resonans is a physical modelling synthesizer in the Reason Rack Extension format. Create realistic bells and plucks, or create sounds never heard before while still sounding organic and vaguely familiar.
- Physical Modelling Synthesizer
- Up to 16 voices of polyphony
- 3 models: Modal Resonator, Inharmonic String and Frequency Modulation (FM)
- Impulse section: White noise generator, sampler and live audio input
- Filter: State variable multimode with lowpass, bandpass and highpass modes
- Sub Oscillator: Sine oscillator with octave offset (0, -1, -2)
- Amp with spread control
- Reverb with infinite sustain and Tilt EQ on the wet signal
- Delay with tempo sync and Tilt EQ in the feedback loop
- Stereo FX audio input
- 2 ADSR envelopes
- 1 DAHDSR envelope which can be looped and tempo synced
- Tempo syncable LFO with 5 waveforms, phase and lag controls, and realtime waveform display
- Dedicated tempo syncable Vibrato LFO with delay setting
- 2 Key Switches and 1 Velocity Switch with MIDI Learn function
- Dedicated Trigger CV inputs for the key/velocity switches
- 16 slot Modulation Matrix with nested popup menus and drag & drop selection
- 4 Mod CV inputs and ouputs with bipolar signal LEDs (red for negative, green for positive)
- Mod CV LEDs work as drag & drop targets in the mod matrix
Download the User Guide.