Welcome to Robotic Bean Support!
Hand Clap Studio installation guide
Hand Clap Studio comes in three flavours: VST3 and AAX (Win/Mac), and AU (Mac).
When buying directly from Robotic Bean, you will receive a license key that can “unlock” Hand Clap Studio from the Demo Mode. If you got Hand Clap Studio from a third party store, you will receive an activation code, which you can enter into Hand Clap Studio to issue a license key.
Follow these steps to install Hand Clap Studio on your computer:
- Download the installer package. Links to the packages were included in the email from the shop, or you can download the demo.
- If you are on a Mac, open the installer package dmg (disk image file).
- Double-click to launch the installer, and follow the instructions.
- Open your DAW of choice.
- Create a track with Hand Clap Studio.
- In the Display, click Activate.
- Enter the name you used when buying, and the license key or activation code you received by email.
- If you got Hand Clap Studio directly from Robotic Bean’s shop, please note that the name is case sensitive and should be entered with the same spelling as it appears in the email.
- Click Activate.
- If you entered an activation code rather than a license key, Hand Clap Studio will ask for your email and contact Robotic Bean’s server to automatically issue a license and unlock Hand Clap Studio.
All done! Your licensed copy of Hand Clap Studio should now be installed.