Making CV connections outside of your Reason rack has never been easier!
Your Reason devices can now smoothly exchange CV signals with hardware synthesizers or advanced modular software like Reaktor and VCV Rack. All in high resolution and low latency since it uses audio channels to transfer the signals. This bundle includes CV-I and CV-O, two slick 8-channel devices where each channel can be named and visually monitored.
- 8 channels of Audio-CV conversion per device
- 32-bit resolution (compared to 7-bit for MIDI CC)
- Same latency as your audio driver
- Bipolar activity LEDs (red for negative, green for positive), both on the front and back panels
- Name label for each channel, both on the front and back panels
- Integrates perfectly with modular audio interfaces like Expert Sleepers ES-3, ES-6 and ES-8
- Works with Soundflower (Mac) and Virtual Audio Cable (PC) to connect with external apps
- Connect to multiple inputs/outputs on Reason’s Plugin Device to integrate with capable VSTs
- Not suitable for pitch CV since standards differ a lot between systems (for sending pitch CV we recommend using the Silent Way Voice Controller RE